Specialties: Investment, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Investment- Mr. Hartmann has completed transactions in all asset classes. He understands the real estate from all stakeholder positions. He is a good communicator who strives to consistently create value for his clients.
Development- Mr. Hartmann has extensive experience with development infrastructure, entitlements, future land use strategies, city/county planning department processes, neighborhood meetings, investor relations and vendor relations.
Re-Development- Mr. Hartmann has experience working on infill projects when the real estate cycle makes new construction developments not feasible. He understands the risks and rewards of existing product re-positioning.
Background & Experience
Mr. Hartmann has over 15 years of experience in real estate. His experience includes residential and commercial land development, commercial development, investment sales, and office leasing. Mr. Hartmann earned the distinguished title of Top Producing Broker at NAI NP Dodge in 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Bachelor of Arts degree at Indiana University double major in Economics/Anthropology
Completed CCIM designation course of study
Professional Associations & Designations
• Designated CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• NAI Global Investment Services Group, Member
• 2011, 2012 and 2014 Top-Producing Broker at NAI NP Dodge
• Board of Advisors, UNO Real Estate Department
• Education Chair, Nebraska CCIM
• Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, Member
• Sarpy County Chamber of Commerce, Member
• Licensed Associate Broker in Nebraska & Iowa