Scope of Service Experience
Bill specializes in site selection, tenant/landlord representation, and buyer/seller representation of retail properties.
Background & Experience
Bill grew up in the Greenville area and joined NAI Earle Furman in 2007. After graduating from Clemson University, Bill worked in technical sales for a worldwide pump manufacturer. He then moved into real estate and gained valuable experience in the retail sector working with Spencer Hines Properties and Poinsett Commercial. At NAI Earle Furman, Bill brings this retail experience to his focus of retail site selection, tenant/landlord representation, buyer/seller representation, and investment sales.
B.S. in Industrial Management, Clemson University, 1996
Professional Associations & Designations
• ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• CCIM candidate
• 2012 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club (Largest Retail Transaction)
• 2012 – CoStar Power Broker Award (Top Retail Leasing Broker)
• 2011 – CoStar Power Broker Award (Top Retail Leasing Broker)
• 2009 – NAI Earle Furman Capital Club (Largest Retail Transaction)