Specialties: Industrial, Office
Background & Experience
Bill Maher joins NAI Shames Makovsky with an extensive background in tenant and landlord representation, as well as building acquisitions and dispositions. He provides the market knowledge, proven track record and attention to detail needed to continually satisfy and exceed his client’s expectations.
Bill began his real estate career in 1997, after earning his degree from Western State College in Gunnison, Colorado. His industry experience extends to numerous sectors including financial services, legal, energy, and across a wide variety of office types. Bill has developed a reputation for executing real estate strategies that improve profitability, mitigate risk and maximizing flexibility for his clients.
Bill and his family are actively involved with their church and school, as well as other activities such as skiing, fishing, mountain biking and playing lacrosse.
• 2013 – Present: NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver, CO
• 2006 – 2013: Charles Rowan Company, Denver, CO
• 2004 – 2006: Studley, Inc., Denver, CO
• 1997 – 2004: Frederick Ross Company, Denver, CO
Professional Associations & Designations
• Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers ("DMCAB")
• Member of National Association of REALTOR (NAR)
• Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Resort Management from Western State College in Gunnison, CO