Specialties: Corporate Services, Investment, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
The procurement of property or properties through tenants specific site selection criteria.
• Successfully obtaining the Tenants desired demographic profile in the marketplace.
• Identifying desired Co-Tenancy advantages.
• Understanding and locating the correct traffic patterns critical to tenants success.
• Creating opportunities by indentifing underutilized properties and the conversion of existing buildings.
• Managing Brokers, Attorneys, Landlords and Construction Personnel until all tasks are complete.
• Coordinating with key city and local government officials to expedite the process.
• Understanding tenants specific permitting requirements and managing the process to completion.
• Prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent negotiations.
• Negotiate and write Letters of Intent as well as lease contracts, and purchase agreements.
• Reviewing lease documents for all negotiated deal points.
• Providing lease analysis for tenants seeking alternative and/or expansion locations.
• Performing due diligence for specific transactions consisting of permissible use, zoning exceptions, scheduling survey, lot line adjustments and environmental site assessments.
• Creating price opinion reports using comparable sales and income approach.
• Monitoring the tenant improvement process during construction to ensure that the tenant receives what they desired.
Background & Experience
During his tenure, Mr. McLean has become extremely knowledgeable in the following types of transactions:
• Leasing and purchasing of land or buildings for the specific needs of clients.
• Out Parcel development, leasing and sales
• Drive Thru property development, leasing and sales.
• The leasing and ultimate sale of NNN properties.
• Tenant leasing and subleasing.
• Ground up development.
• Big Box leasing and sales.
• Raw Land sales
• Re-positioning of assets in order to meet market needs.
Bachelor of Science Degree-Finance. Fifteen (15) years buying, selling, developing and leasing commercial properties. Six (6) years, United States Navy serving aboard USS Long Beach CGN 9 and USS Cook FF 1083.
Professional Associations & Designations
ICSC, AIR, ACRE