Scope of Service Experience
Andrew Braden is a broker with NAI Charleston’s market-leading brokerage team, where he focuses primarily on consulting and investment services.
Background & Experience
Prior to his current role at NAI Charleston, Andrew held local industry positions including broker support for NAI Avant and marketing and research for Luxury Simplified Group. Additionally, Andrew served as an office engineer for Holder Construction Company in Washington, DC, and as a leasing/project manager with Braden Fellman Group in Atlanta, GA.
Andrew earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the College of Charleston, with a focus in Commercial Real Estate. While at the College of Charleston, he served as an executive committee member for the Carter School of Real Estate program.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (CTAR), Member
- Charleston Investment Division (CID), Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate Member
- Charleston Young Ambassadors Council (YAC), Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- NAI Young Professionals Network (YPN), Member