Specialties: Land, Office, Retail
Background & Experience
Ana joins NAI Shames Makovsky with a value add approach and background in commercial real estate brokerage. During her commercial real estate career, she has provided consultation to buyers and sellers of commercial investment properties, land sites and industrial buildings.
When consulting clients on real estate transactions, Ana goes out of her way to understand a company’s strategic goals and how these drive their commercial real estate decisions. She has helped negotiate a variety of leases and purchases for clients both large and small, whether they are looking for new space or renegotiating their current lease.
Ana formerly worked on site feasibility reports and performed land development research for big box retail stores such as Wal-Mart, Home Depot and Kohl’s. She understands the intricacies involved in the development and planning processes. Because of Ana’s development background and tenant representation experience, she is wellqualified and equipped to consult and advise buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords about their commercial real estate in the Denver Metro area.
• 2011 - Present: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver, CO
• 2008 - 2011: Broker, The Nesbitt Group, Denver, CO
• 2006 - 2008: Due Diligence Coordinator, Galloway, Greenwood Village, CO
• 2005 - 2006: Sales Associate, Network Communications, Inc., Denver, CO
Professional Associations & Designations
• Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers ("DMCAB")
• Member of Urban Land Institute
• Member of Women in Commercial Real Estate Group (CREW)
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing and Real Estate with a minor in French from the University of Colorado at Boulder.