Specialties: Industrial, Logistics / Multi-Modal
Scope of Service Experience
Alex focuses on logistics services for real estate clients.
Background & Experience
Alex is a native of Concord, NC and has been in Greenville since 2004. Prior to joining NAI Earle Furman, Alex was with Rodgers Builders for 15 years where he was Vice President of Business Development. Alex joined NAI Earle Furman in 2013 to assist in the creation of the Logistics Division, which provides services including site selection analysis, real estate negotiation, build-to-suit analysis, sale/leasebacks, fair market value analysis, land assemblages, drayage analysis, supply chain consultation, Foreign Trade Zone consulting, incentive consultation and building optimization.
BA in Psychology, The Citadel, 1993
Professional Associations & Designations
• LEED Accredited Professional
• TDL Council - NAI Earle Furman Representative
• Leadership South Carolina Class of 2011
• ULI Sustainable Leadership Class of 2010
• Furman Liberal Arts Leadership Class of 2009
• Member, Cancer Society of Greenville County (former board member)
• Life Member, Trout Unlimited
• Licensed private pilot