Specialties: Industrial, Land
Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Industrial Sales and Leasing Specialist.
Background & Experience
Adam Lashner is a Vice President in the Bucks County, Pennsylvania office and has practiced commercial real estate for over sixteen years. He is an Industrial Specialist working in the Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery Counties. A sample of his clients includes International Paper, Simplex Grinnell/Tyco, HSBC, Harsco, Marino/WARE/American Strip Steel, United Electric Supply, Charming Shoppes, Shred-It, Devon Self Storage, Hoshino, Cintas, and Material Sciences Corp.
Adam was listed among the Top Brokers in 2004 (30th) as ranked by the New Jersey-Pennsylvania Real Estate Journal and was also named as one of Realshare’s NJ/PA Broker All-Stars of 2007. He was recently recognized by TriState Realtors Commercial Alliance for leasing over 350,000 square feet of industrial buildings in 2010.
Adam is a team player, partnering with Jeffrey Licht, SIOR, Vice President at NAI Mertz on all exclusive listings and requirements.
• Carnegie Mellon, BS in Industrial Management
• 2010 - Recognized for leasing 350,000 square feet of industrial space by TriState Realtors Commercial Alliance
• 2007 - Named a Realshare NJ/PA Broker All-Star
• 2004 - Named one of "Top Brokers" by NJ/PA Real Estate Journal
Carnegie Mellon - Bachelor of Science, Industrial Management (1990)
Professional Associations & Designations
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
• Licensed Real Estate Broker, New Jersey
• Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• Member, NAI Industrial Council
• NAI Mertz Top Producing Team 1996-2010
• Member, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
• Member, Bucks County Economic Development Corporation